The sweetness of summer stone fruit is the perfect contrast to the acidic nature of a ceviche. Refreshing and clean tropical notes from the Pinot Gris makes for a fun pairing. If you don’t have pluots or other stone fruit, feel free to substitute cherry tomatoes or even melon or cucumber.
Serves 4-6 for appetizers
1 lb Rockfish filet
1 green jalapeño pepper
About ¼ of a red onion
2 Pluots, or other tasty stone fruit
A few sprigs of Cilantro
Extra Virgin Olive...
Recipe by: Jessica Gavin
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ small red onion - very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch nub ginger - finely grated
- 1 Fresno chile - thinly sliced
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.